Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Winners For Sketch 250!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Jane Knudsen from See Jane Stamp

Thanks so much to all those who played along with my sketch! I had such a great time browsing the gallery and checking out everyone's cards this week. But then came the tough part of the job! How difficult it has been picking just one among all these stunning cards. In the end I’ve chosen Jane Knudsen’s take on the sketch. It’s such a wonderful clean design. And I love her clever idea to interpret the angle panel on a one-layer card using dotted line die cut. Congrats, Jane! You're the Queen of Clean.



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy!


6 comments:

- Bellule - said...

Congrats Jane ! Your card is so gorgeous !!

Celeste Goff said...

Jane, your card is absolutely amazing!!! Congratulations!

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you Cecile for choosing my card as Queen of Clean! I am thrilled, shocked and humbled! I loved my card but how wonderful is it that you did too? Thank you again for the honor! Congratulations to all the winners! As always, FMS brings out the best in the crafting community with such beautiful entries that I am not sure how you can pick any winners! Thank you and congrats to all!

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you Bellule! I appreciate your compliments!

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you Celeste! I appreciate your compliments!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a wonderful selection of cards, I am thrilled that you chose mine to be up there with them. Thank you.
Caroline xxx