Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Winners For Sketch 82

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jen B has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Dawn at Treasure Oiler Designz


With so many fabulous entries this week, I found it hard to pick just one as my favourite!  I definitely have a long list of cards that I loved!  When forced by my fabulous design team to narrow down my choice to 1 I decided to pick Dawn's amazing coffee cup card!  This is such a great masculine card.  I find manly looking cards so hard to make but Dawn nailed it with her card!  The added stitching and the neutral colours complement the card so nicely!  Congrats, Dawn, on being the Queen of Clean this week!




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Allisa!


9 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thank you very much! I am thrilled to be a princess this week. Congratulations to everyone for such beautiful cards.

Unknown said...

I am so excited to be a "choice". Thank you so much.

Karren said...

Thanks so much, Rita, for picking my card. Congrats to everyone!

Nancy said...

WooHoo....congrats ladies!!! Way to go Sharyn!!!

Patti said...

Oh wow, I'm a princess for a week. Thanks so much Linda C for choosing my card. Great sketch to work with.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thanks, Nancy! I really think it was Gina's great new stamp and paper. lol

Dawn Easton said...

Squeal!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as Queen of Clean this week!!! Congrats to everyone else too!!!

Valliam said...

Thanks Jen! I'm so glad you liked my creation and congratulations to other winners :) Well deserved and thanks for the inspiration!

Dena J said...

I love being a princess :-) Thank you for the kind comments and selecting my card. Congrats to all - such great creations. ANd another fab sketch to try.