Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Winners For Sketch 80

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Linda has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Kim at Joyful Creations with Kim

Tiny Mouse

With almost 100 entries this week I had plenty of wonderful designs to pick from - not an easy task!  I kept coming back to this delightful creation from Kim!  It is fresh, clean and oh so adorable!  The yellow on the tag picks up the design of the background and the twine ties everything together perfectly!  And then there are those candi dots - just carelessly and colorfully strewn about providing such temptation for that sweet little mouse!  This card just makes me smile!  Congrats Kim on being the Queen of Clean this week!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Cindy!


8 comments:

Esther said...

Fabulous cards ladies!!! Congrats!!!!

Kim S said...

Thank you so much! I am honored to be in such great company!

Evelyn S. said...

Thank you!! It's an honor!

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much Jennifer T! I appreciate it. Congratulations to everyone, fantastic cards!

KristyLee said...

All are so beautiful!

joy said...

Thank you, Jen for choosing my card - I am thrilled!!! Congrats to Kim and the other ladies. I enjoyed every card made for this challenge.

Hansi Brittain said...

All such wonderful cards! I am honored to be named a princess this week. Thank you, Allisa!

Anonymous said...

Awe, thanks Cindy for picking my card! I love all the inspiration from the Design Team and participants- you all make my day sweeter!