Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Winners For Sketch 79

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Rita has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Ellen of In a World of Craft

Thanks to everyone who joined us last week!  We love to see all the beautiful projects you link up each week; it's such a delight to browse the gallery.  It was a tough choice this week but I had to go with Ellen's star-spangled card. I love the colors, designer papers, and all the star shapes she incorporated into her fun brithday card.   Congratulations Ellen on being my pick for Queen of Clean this week!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Linda Callahan!

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the pick...ALL the winners' cards are fabulous! Congrats to Ellen for that wonderful star card too!

Unknown said...

Thanks for choosing my card as a Perfect Princess! Congrats to all the others -- your cards are fabulous!

Kathy said...

Cool! Thanks so much for picking my card as a Perfect Princess. All the cards are fabulous, as is the sketch. Looking forward to tomorrow's sketch!

SeeJulieStamp said...

Thank you for choosing and complimenting my card Narelle! I really appreciate the pick.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for choosing my card! Glad you like it. :) Congrats also to all the others! Looking forward to playing with you again.

sarahstone said...

Thanks, Allisa, for choosing my card to be a perfect princess. I always try to emulate you when I can, because I love your work!

Unknown said...

What an honor to be picked as a princess this week! Thank you, Amy. I love your cards! Congrats to all the others as well, especially Ellen!

Dawn Easton said...

Awww Thanks Jen!!! Thanks for choosing my little card as a princess this week!! Congrats to everyone!! GREAT choices!